We sat down with one of our newest guides, K. Jenny, and asked her a few questions to find out a little bit more about her!
Where are you from originally?
– U-Thong, Suphanburi
How long have you been a guide?
– Going on 2 months now!
What do you like most about your job?
– l like when customers are happy with the food and learn many things about Thailand. I like to meet many people from around the world.
What is your favorite Thai food?
– Tom Yum Goong
What is your favorite place in Bangkok?
Tell Us About Yourself:
– I like traveling because I like to see many new things in my life. I’ve had the opportunity to stay in Hawaii and Indonesia. During my time there, I learned a lot about their culture, their life, how to live in these countries and how to appreciate people. I am always happy when I talk about Thailand to people. I’m happy when many people say ‘I wish I could go to Thailand someday’. I’m happy when I make people around me happy. Somebody said Thai smile is one of the reasons to visit Thailand. I always smile when people talk to me. One of my foreign friends said I’m a happiness maker. As a tour guide, I would like to present our culture and Thai lifestyle to the world and make people smile when they’re with me.
What do you like to do in your free time?
– I like to watch movies or American television series and sometimes play sports, such as running and swimming
Three things you couldn’t live without?
– Happiness, Food, and Family
If you could travel anywhere in the world to try the food, where would you go? Why?
– I would like to go to Japan because I want to try fresh seafood and good milk!