Taste of Thailand: Chiang Mai Street Food Safari
We will cruise market to market by “songtaew” – the city’s infamous red taxis! We will visit the tastiest vendors in each market to find you the best tastes Chiang Mai offers at night.
Between stops, you will learn about the history of the ancient Northern Lanna Capital! Our local insiders have carefully chosen the most interesting monuments and tastiest spots for your enjoyment!
- The excellent street food of Chiang Mai – is among the hustle and bustle of the city’s unique night markets.
- We will travel to 2-3 night markets along the city walls to arrive to the best vendors, loved by the locals, for each unique tasting.
- Daily, 5:30 p.m.
The amazing street food of Chiang Mai – among the hustle and bustle of the city’s unique night markets.
We will travel to 2-3 night markets along the city walls to arrive to the best vendors, loved by the locals, for each unique tasting.
- Local Tour Guide
- Food Vendors
- Traditional Thai delicacies focus on Chiang Mai’s unique treasures and northern cuisine.
- Visit bustling night markets.
- It might rain, or it is hot. In both circumstances, wear the right outfit.
- Comfortable walking shoes
- The video is not related to this tour but gives an idea.
- Pleasant personality
- Positive attitude
- Photo/video device
- Bookings are non-refundable. All sales are final.
* Requires at least 2 participants
* Requires at least 4 participants
- Meet your guide at the city’s Chang Puek Gate.
- Dip into the evening hustle and bustle of one of the city’s most delicious evening markets.
- Savour the famous Chiang Mai pork and rice by the Cowgirl, it gets busy here because the food is delicious!
- Taste Bua Loy – a sweet, creamy treat – and for those looking something even more exciting, add an egg to this delicious traditional dessert!
- Hop aboard as we travel to the evening’s next market for more delicious street food! We’ll graze through this market on different delicious tidbits
- How about some Khao Soi, Chiang Mai’s signature noodle dish, to top off the night?
- An amazingly delicious good time!
- Taste a wide range of tasty Northern and Thai specialties.
- Professional and entertaining guide with an advanced level of English.
- Taste of Thailand Food Tours insurance as an official registered operator.
- Transportation to and from the tour. Tour meeting points are conveniently located. Confirmation e-mails include clear directions how to arrive to our meeting place.
Chang Puek Gate
Chang Puek Gate
Start time 5:30pm/3.5-4 hour duration
We cannot currently accommodate vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free or halal diets on this tour.
Group size and dynamics
1-15 people. All Ages are welcome. Families with children under 5 are asked contact email@example.com to inquire about family private tours for the comfort of their family and other guests
What to wear
We recommend shorts and light shirt as well as comfortable walking shoes. Sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat are never a bad idea.
Tour takes place rain or shine. We recommend an umbrella and sense of adventure in case the clouds break. Some of our most fun moments have been in the rain!
We understand that unexpected changes occur. Our cancellation policy allows changes to tickets per the following schedule:
- 48 hours prior to tour start: 100% refund
- 48 – 24 hours prior to tour start: 50% refund
- Less than 24 hours & No Shows: No refund
- Date Changes: Permitted 48 hours in advance of original tour date and subject to Taste of Thailand discretion.
- Late arrivals: If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from our initial meeting spot, you may be considered a no-show.